JULIEN’S AUCTIONS IS PROUD TO PRESENT MUSICARES® MUSICARES CHARITY RELIEF AUCTION TAKING PLACE IN BEVERLY HILLS AND LIVE ONLINE AT JULIEN’S LIVE ON SUNDAY, JANUARY 31ST.
Julien’s Auctions has announced MusiCares® Charity Relief Auction will take place live in Beverly Hills and online at juliensauctions.com on Sunday, January 31st at 1:00 PM Pacific Time
This Official GRAMMY® Week event precedes the 63rd Annual GRAMMY Awards® telecast. Proceeds will benefit MusiCares, the leading music industry charity, to provide aid to music people devastated by COVID-19. MusiCares provides a support system of health and human services across a spectrum of need including physical and mental health, addiction recovery, unforeseen personal emergencies and disaster relief.
To launch the initiative, RM, Jin, SUGA, j-hope, Jimin, V, and Jung Kook - also known to the world as the global music phenomenon, BTS - have
generously offered a group of their pastel colored ensembles worn in their 2020 music video for "Dynamite," the global superstars' smash hit which
debuted No. 1 on Billboard Hot 100. The official music video for "Dynamite" released on August 21st has set new records on YouTube for the most views
for a music video in 24 hours and the biggest music video premiere with over 3 million peak concurrent viewers.
Additional highlights include a black jacket embroidered with rhinestones worn by music icon and original Van Halen singer, David Lee Roth, on stage
performing with Van Halen during their landmark 2007-2008 tour when he reunited with the band for the first time since 1984.
Also headlining are two items from the legendary Bob Dylan: a 2018 MONDO SCRIPTO print with Dylan's handwritten lyrics to "Like A Rolling Stone" on
one side and the drawing on the other signed by Dylan and a hardcover copy of Bob Dylan's 2004 book Chronicles signed on the inside by Dylan.
Another exceptional addition to the auction stage will be Pete Townsend's blue boiler suit and long beige linen 'kimono' coat worn by the iconic
guitarist while jumping in the air and performing with The Who during their epic shows at the Hollywood Bowl in October 24th 2019 and at Wembley Stadium
on July 6th 2019.
Making a special appearance is an acrylic and spray on canvas painting of singer and musician Chris Martin performing live with Coldplay by Billy Morrison, the artist and guitarist of Billy Idol's band since 2009. The 48" x 36" mixed media, acrylic and spray on canvas is signed by both Chris Martin and Billy Morrison.
Other notable items announced are a framed Billie Eilish, FINNEAS and Daniel Craig signed "No Time To Die" single cover lithograph of the GRAMMY®-nominated song from the forthcoming James Bond film No Time To Die; Lady Gaga signed Chromatica vinyl LP; The Foo Fighters' signed drumheads and signed Taylor Hawkins used drumsticks; a Fender Player Series Stratocaster guitar signed by Eric Burton
and Adrian Quesada of the GRAMMY®-nominated Black Pumas; Alice Cooper's "Welcome To My Nightmare" 1975 album lithograph by award-winning movie
poster artist Drew Struzan; Nikki Sixx's signed signature J-4 Sixx bass guitar; Marshmello's signed mascot head gear; and forthcoming items from Mark Ronson, The Estate of George Harrison, and more.
"Partners like Julien's Auctions allow MusiCares to continue to support musicians and industry professionals with our relief efforts," said Laura Segura, Executive Director of MusiCares. "During GRAMMY Week, we want to encourage everyone to support the thousands of people behind the scenes of the music that are still out of work and struggling through the pandemic."
- Snoop Dogg's self-portrait dog wearing a "Doggy Style 25" gold chain painting on canvas signed by Snoop Dogg, which was created in commemoration
of his 25th Anniversary Doggy Style in 2019.
- A single sheet of partial handwritten lyrics written by HAIM for their 2020 song "The Steps" that includes step-like drawings.
- A purple Meyer The Hatter fedora hat with yellow grosgrain band signed on the inside by Elvis Costello, who has also drawn a caricature next to his
- Cyndi Lauper's jean jacket with original art work by artist Lola Arrillaga on the jacket signed inside "Painting by Lola," by Lauper with a heart and piece sign drawing.
- Kenny Chesney's signed Epiphone Pro-1 NA acoustic guitar and accompanied by a photograph of Chesney with the guitar.
- Brian May's signed black "PS Paul Smith" long-sleeved button-down shirt accompanied by a signed photograph of May performing at the closing ceremony
of the Olympic Games at Olympic Stadium in London on August 12, 2012.
- Reba McEntire's ballgown satin skirt with tulle and off shoulder long sleeved lace top.
- A postcard and music sheet for ABBA's song "Does Your Mother Know," each signed by all four ABBA band members.
- A pair of black leather Linda Farrow Collaborations and Veronique Branquinno sunglasses owned and worn by Yoko Ono.
- A champagne-brown velvet jacket with scarf collar worn by Brandi Carlile in a photoshoot for By the Way I Forgive You album and Warner Music
Pre-GRAMMY party in New York City on January 25, 2018.
- A framed color photograph of Leon Bridges taken in Brussels in 2018 signed by both Bridges and the photographer.
- Eminem's red Kangol cap signed "Shady" by Eminem.
- Tanya Tucker's handwritten lyrics to "Bring my Flowers Now".
- Joe Walsh's (The Eagles, Ringo Starr and His All-Starr Band, and James Gang) signed Gibson Les Paul Standard guitar with the original Gibson hard
shell case donated by Gibson Guitars.
A friend and ally of the music community, MusiCares was established by the Recording Academy® to safeguard the health and well-being of all music
people. A four-star charity and safety net in times of need, MusiCares offers confidential preventive, recovery, and emergency programs to address
financial, medical, and personal health issues. Through the generosity of donors and volunteer professionals, their dedicated team works across the
country to ensure the music community has the resources and support it needs.
Please address questions about the auction to email@example.com
The world record-breaking auction house to the stars will host the special live and online auction during GRAMMY Week 2021. The auction will start closing in real time and in lot order for live bidding at 1:00 p.m. Pacific Time on January 31st.
MusiCares® Charity Relief Auction Catalogue
Julien's Auctions MusiCares® Charity Relief softcover catalogue priced at $50.
Click to Order MusiCares® Charity Relief Catalogue
If you can't make it out to Beverly Hills to bid in person, you can still watch all the action as well as bid online at www.JuliensLive.com! This limited catalogue also provides an opportunity for a special keepsake for your collection.
Customers who purchased this item also bought...
Property from the Life and Career of Sylvester Stallone
PELEGACY: AN AUCTION BENEFITTING THE PELÉ FOUNDATION
Icons & Idols: Rock 'N' Roll at the Hard Rock NYC