Beginning with an online partnership between Darren Julien and Sothebys.com in 2002 through the May 2003 founding of JulienEntertainment.com (now Julien's Auctions at juliensauctions.com), Julien's Auctions continues with a focus on high end entertainment memorabilia.
Press releases for Julien's Auctions are listed below. Members of the media are invited to contact us for additional information, high-res images and interviews.
- Gibson GuitarTown On The Sunset Strip Charity Auction Set For Saturday, December 3, 2011 (PDF)
- Julien's Auctions Announces 100 North Carolwood Drive Auction
- Julien's Auctions Announces Historical Rock 'N' Roll And Sports Auction Featuring Lady Gaga, Cher, Bono, John Lennon, Paul Mccartney, Muhammad Ali And Many More … (PDF)
- Spectacular Photographs Of A Young Norma Jeane Before She Was Marilyn Monroe Highlight Juliens Auctions Four-Day Event, December 1-4, 2011 In Beverly Hills (PDF)
- The Divine "Miss M" Announces Rare Sale Of Personal Property Highlighting Her 40-Year Career (PDF)
- Julien's Auctions and The Ponte 16 Resort Present "Legends" (PDF)
- Property Highlighting The Colorful Life Of Hollywood Star Tony Curtis To Be Offered By Julien's Auctions (PDF)
- Jackson's Thriller Jacket Tops Massive Sale Of The Worlds Most Iconic Personal Items Spanning An Era Of Music From Elvis Presley To Lady Gaga And More (PDF)
- Oil Baron J.R. Ewing of Dallas Returns (PDF)
- Iconic Hollywood, Legendary Leading Ladies And Sci-Fi Adventure Offered In Julien's Auctions Highly Anticipated 2011 Summer Auction Event (PDF)
- Slash Press Release (PDF)
- Julien's Auctions presents: Icons & Idols — Beverly Hills, California